Friday, October 28, 2011

it's been a while

Well it has been a while since I have blogged (like a week, lol) but still  hmmm lets think my husband was stuck at work on a lock down for a week now he is home.  HMM  We were told by USAA that we should get his pay today and we didn't but oh well no big.  umm I got a job at Best Buy in the Mobile Department so that is a MAJOR plus :D  I can't want to start. 

Lets think Oh I offended someone yesterday GO FIGURE.  I mean I only voiced how I saw things happening so I mean if it isn't meant to look that way don't make it.  :D

Dean got ask to go to Dog Handlers school of which I wanted him to do it but he says he doesn't want to be away from me for a whole year..I told him it was a once in a life time chance that he really needed to go and well like all men stubborn he turned down the offer.  Any who Have a great Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment