Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Sorry I didn't get back to everyone the other day about the tag situation...Let's just say I still don't have an up to date one LoL  I do have to say that so far Kansas for the past couple of days has been on my good side.  It is 63 Degrees and sunny right now the whole week should be beautiful weather like this.  Lounging around in my robe I realized I really need to make some sales.  I am sure you are laughing like sales?  What ever is she talking about lol.  I am referring to SCENTSY, I sell Scentsy, I buy scentsy, I am addicted to scentsy LoL  So yeah. buy scentsy from me lol http://JessieJackson.scentsy.us/ okay enough advertising.  The hubby just got home from helping the neighbor get their ruck assembled hehehe so tootles.

Oh yeah my dog thinks she is a CAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment