Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Terrible Tuesday's

So am I the only person who thinks Tuesday should not exist?  I mean it's the 2nd work day at least on Wednesday you can say I am just almost over the hump of the week.. lol
Tomorrow is our FRG meeting and not only am I not looking forward to this I am at a loss of what to say.  I haven't been given any information on what will be going on this month.  I would usually go up to have a little reminder chat for information but I don't have a vehicle to get there with.  So I guess I will just wing it.  I am ready for us to start fundraisers. I can say that. LoL

ANYWHO.. At lunch the husband came home to eat and inform me he will be home late so I guess the surprise dinner for two I had planned is thrown out the window OH WELL.  On a side note I have been waiting all day for the company that is suppose to come change our air filter to come.  They said that they would be here this morning, So I have been waiting to take a shower.. it is now 3pm with no one here still.  I am going to take a shower turn on a Lifetime Movie and relax.  Hope all is well in your world.  Might be more to come later. :D

1 comment:

  1. I hate when surprises are ruined! :I Glad you kept a good attitude through it all though! I would have been super discouraged.

    ReplyDelete