Monday, September 12, 2011

weight loss

So earlier this year I had taken a vow to lose 50 pounds this year, and I was so close.  Then we moved to Kansas and I just sort of lost touch with my energetic side, So a couple of weeks ago I started P90X AGAIN!  Well let me just say it was so much easier before LOL.  This weekend I did so well though I actually cleaned the entire house and FINISHED it in one day :D  I have to say I am pretty proud of myself.  I have made a list of daily activities that need to get done EVERYDAY so I have been waking up at 7am.  I have to say I feel so refreshed now.  The only thing that becomes hard is when I start to get bored during the day while my husband is at work, so every time I catch my self drifting away thinking about what I am going to eat next I Drink a glass of water.

weight loss blog: http://southernbelleloss.blogspot.com/
want to keep up with my daily activities follow me on twitter now @SouthernBelleJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment